Tesco Clearance

Tesco are having a big clearance sale on DIY products for 99p Huge range in stores only. Just picked up screw drivers, hammer, painting brush, roller brush etc...
Jay wrote:

And some are for just 50p! There are all sorts of useful, and incredibly inexpensive (normally costing much more, I'm sure) stuffs all in piled-up assorted paper bins in my local Tesco Extra.
--
Lin Chung.
[Paste ntlworld over the Water Margin to send a private e-mail.]

Its not a clearance sale its a new line in fresh from the sweat shop tools for the person who doesn't use tools.
All in a China box I guess. Joe

"Joe" wrote:

Does that mean they are not all they are cracked up to be?

Looks like the OP cleaned out his local Tesco :)
Actually screwdrivers, hammers, painting brushes, roller brushes etc have been available at Poundland, 99p stores, 98p stores and the like for yonks.
Does anyone pay more than 99p for a bog standard screwdriver these days? :)
--
Peter <X-Files fan>

Trust No One wrote:

Please, we are all trying to help one another in a community spirit. If you find other places that do provide the same, by all means, put those in the pot but don't discredit other's good effort.
Can we be more friendly and less hostile?
--
Lin Chung.
[Paste ntlworld over the Water Margin to send a private e-mail.]

Fk off, hippie :)
--
Lordy.UK

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 07:18:20 -0000, Trust No One wrote...

If you want it to last longer than the first tightly fixed screwhead it encounters, yes :-)
--
EMail address is disposable and never checked.
Registered Linux user #439066.
Paul Blarmy wrote:

Absolutely. Cheap screwdrivers aren't worth keeping in your toolbox, not even for opening paint tins.
Tim

Yes they are.. they have nice handles for a string line.
Hammer to fall ? ?

nick stewart wrote:

We're all screwed...