Temporary fencing

I'll be getting out the shovel soon to start digging out foundations. Our existing garden is being extended and for the new building work sections of the xisting wall will have to be removed - it's 6' high at the lowest point.

I'd like to fence off the work on the foundations and still preserve the security on the garden. I'd expect the fence to be left up for many weeks. Any ideas about what I can best use?

I've seen some temporary fencing that uses concrete bases and wire mesh. It looks as though it might be OK - I'd probably sink in garden fenceposts to make sure it couldn'y be removed and put cheap boards behind it so I don't have an audience or view into the garden.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Andrews

Pallets

Steve. I can make anything as long as I can make it from pallets :-))

Reply to
shazzbat