Telephone cables running too close to mains cables - shielding?

Some of the telephone cables, that I cannot alter now, are close to the mains electricity cables in the floor, the recommended distance is 3cm away, in places it is closer. I was wondering if there was something that could be used to "shield" the telephone cable where it runs too close to the mains cable? Any ideas?
wrote in message

If you're not experiencing any problems, I would just leave it.
Alternatively, you could use CAT5 for the phone, instead of "ordinary" phone wire - but if you can do that, I guess you could move the existing phone wire...
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]