teak furniture

All,
forgive me if this has been asked but....
I have just bought some teak garden furniture that I would like to oil (when it arrives), to maintain the brown non silver/gray finish, can someone adivse on the good/bad stuff and where to get it from.
Plus any other tips.
Thanks Paul

anything at all for the wood. You should always make sure you have natural Teak Oil and not a synthetic mixture stuff. Some is mixed with spirit to make it cheaper and thinner, but it also doesn't do the proper job of keeping the wood supple. Go Natural all the time mate. :-)