Tarmac & block drive costs

Hi, Due to the children now having cars I have to extend my drive for car parking.
Option 1. brick paving which would involve take up all the existing drive and part of the lawn. Area approx 6 m x 6 m. 36 sq m
Option 2. extending the existing tarmac drive 2 m x 6 m with new tarmac. 12sq m
Do any of you have an idea of the expected costs of either before I get ripped off. Is there an approx cost per sq meter, flat surface and easy access. TIA

Some good information on the following link http://www.pavingexpert.com/blocks.htm