Tapping into shower feed

I would like to take a feed from the switched side of a 40A supply to a shower so that I can feed a transformer for a shower light. I intend to fit a junction box on the switched side and feed it to a 3A fused spur and then to the transformer so that when the pull cord switch for the shower is on, the shower light will come on. Is there anything in the regulations that says I cannot do this?
Thanks.

If you use the same size cable that the shower uses to feed the fused spur(*) there should be no problem.
Adam
(*) You need not always use the same sized cable but if you do it makes things easier. You will also need a bloody good junction box. There are some good 60 amp ones available that will do this for you.