Swann 4 Channel PVR PCI Card

I have a Swann PC Security Guardian PCI card, part number SW-R-PCDVR4. It comes with various software, including the ability to stream video over the Internet. I am trying to use it with some Swann video cameras, but I cannot get an image. I get an error message on my computer screen, stating, "Video Loss."

The cameras work with either my black and white TV monitor or my Archos AV500. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the board and the software, but I still cannot get an image. I don't see anything in the settings that I could change to make a difference.

I would appreciate help getting this system working.

Reply to
pooua

Wrong Newsgroup for this question

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: