Sticky Dulux

Having just repainted the gloss on my woodwork I'm finding that the Dulux I used, although having a beautiful glossy finish, seems slightly tacky. Difficult to describe. It is hard but feels as though there is a layer of clingfilm over it. The doors have old-fashioned latches and these latches seem to jam with the paint which by now should have gone off well and truly.
Anyone else experienced this?
Rob Graham