Steel box section for gate ?

I am looking at making a sliding gate for my back garden driveway out of square steel box section and cladding it with ply but I am unsure of the strength of the box section, the gate will be approx 3.2m long X 1.8m high, sitting on rollers on a track.
I was thinking of using 50mm X 50mm square section with a 5mm wall and welded together - does anyone have any idea if this will be a suitable gauge steel for this project ?
Many thanks for any input.
Franko

high,
gauge
Way too heavy. Use 3mm.
Steve

What about just using timber instead of steel for the framework, does anyone think it would warp much ?
Franko

use 50*50*3mm galvanised box section