Stair Nosings (Rubber)

OK, I know they exist ('cos I've had estimates). But I can't find a supplier. I believe Roppe are the chaps (also been told Ferodo do them).
It's a small job, just my stairs from the kitchen.
Can anyone advise?
With thanks etc.

If anyone sells them, they get them from here. Always willing to send a free sample. http://www.coh-baines.co.uk /
Baz

Thanks so much Baz!
Will contact them
(BTW The estimate was for the whole job, not just the nosings; I was beginning to wonder if you had to be a member of the flooring equivalent of the Freemasons to get hold of them ;) )