Stair Nosings (Rubber)

OK, I know they exist ('cos I've had estimates). But I can't find a supplier. I believe Roppe are the chaps (also been told Ferodo do them).

It's a small job, just my stairs from the kitchen.

Can anyone advise?

With thanks etc.

Reply to
Andrea Collins

If anyone sells them, they get them from here. Always willing to send a free sample.

Baz

Reply to
Baz

Thanks so much Baz!

Will contact them

(BTW The estimate was for the whole job, not just the nosings; I was beginning to wonder if you had to be a member of the flooring equivalent of the Freemasons to get hold of them ;) )

Reply to
Andrea Collins