Staining doors

I have 11 interior pine pane doors to stain/varnish. Any thoughts on the most cost effective, ease of application method?
Mike
"Muddymike" wrote:

Probably brush or paint pads, especially if the doors are being done in situ. Spraying would be quicker but if you need to hire/buy the equipment then that is probably not cost effective and there is the problem of drift onto nearby walls and floors especially if done in situ, and runs if you are not used to spraying.

I do have spray equip, and the doors are already removed. What would you spray them with?
Mike
"Muddymike" wrote:

Probably polyurethane varnish but I would ask http://www.rustins.co.uk/