Stain on windows

On two of my windows there are stains running down from the top of the windows. It appears to be coming from the cement round the windows. I have tried numerous cleaners to try to remove these stains but nothing I have tried will remove them Can anyone suggest a remedy please? Blair

Have you tried brick acid? If you're careful you can use a paint brush and brush the acid on and after a short while wash it off. You could try one of those kitchen sponges to give the area a nice rubbing after you've applied the acid but wear rubber gloves! Been acid you may want to wash it off with a hosepipe which will dilute it to make it harmless ... just be careful about splashes when putting it on. Remember it is acid so avoid skin contact and wear old clothes just in case you do manage to splash it.
Ash

have some and will let you know how I get on Blair