Spring Tension Rods.

Wishing to fit a voile curtain in a Conservatory I need a curtain pole. As I do not want to drill into the wall ,thought of a metal spring tension rod. Problem is I need one 8 feet in length and cannot find one. Do they come in this length ? If so where can I find one?. Alternatively how can I fix a curtain rod(pole) without drilling into the walls (I am concerned that the screws may not hold) Peter.

You can use net curtain rods that have an eye at each end, and are telescopic to allow for different widths these sit onto small hooks that are self adhesive at each end Most curtain shops sell em on the counter.
BTW, the UPVC of a conservatory will take the small hooks and eyes screwed into them for the metal spring tension wire if you wanted to go that route. -- Vass

recommended,Net curtain rods and adhesive hooks. (Never thought of using these) Got a couple of the required length so I will not have to screw into the UPVC Many thanks for your prompt reply and help Peter.