Spraying fences that have concrete posts and base panels.

The usenet service that I use don't carry uk.diy. :-/

Reply to
~misfit~

Eternal September I think is free. I used Albasani while we were moving house - I was in a rented flat with no land line for 6 months :( and the mobile people didn't carry news - and I've heard gmane mentioned.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Hi again Andy. Yes I'm using Eternal September but I can't find a group called uk.diy.

Cheers,

Reply to
~misfit~

It's uk.d-i-y

Reply to
cl

Good catch. I got it right originally - but didn't notice he'd copied it wrong!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Thanks, my bad.

Reply to
~misfit~

Cheers Andy. I see it now. ;)

Reply to
~misfit~

Paint the panels , posts and bottom-risers. Looks cool to have it all same and quicker to do

Reply to
keithkatrin22