Spraying fences that have concrete posts and base panels.

Page 2 of 2
On 22/06/2015 14:34, ~misfit~ wrote:

Eternal September I think is free. I used Albasani while we were moving house - I was in a rented flat with no land line for 6 months :( and the mobile people didn't carry news - and I've heard gmane mentioned.
Andy
Once upon a time on usenet Vir Campestris wrote:

Hi again Andy. Yes I'm using Eternal September but I can't find a group called uk.diy.
Cheers,
--
Shaun.

It's uk.d-i-y
--
Chris Green
·

On 23/06/2015 10:31, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.net wrote:

Good catch. I got it right originally - but didn't notice he'd copied it wrong!
Andy
Once upon a time on usenet Vir Campestris wrote:

Cheers Andy. I see it now. ;)
--
Shaun.

Once upon a time on usenet snipped-for-privacy@isbd.net wrote:

Thanks, my bad.
--
Shaun.

On 09/06/2015 20:55, Vir Campestris wrote:

I decided a few years ago to spray my 90ft of Wayneylap panels.
I gave up because there was never a still enough day to prevent the atomised paint from covering myself. A bee-keepers outfit would have been ideal.
:-)
--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply