Soundwave under cabinet CD player & radio

I have searched through Google etc for the Soundwave web site but failed to get it. Can anyone supply me with it please. I have tried Soundwave.com and Soundwave .co.uk with no success. Any information at all would be helpful Blair

I think you'll need a proprietary make, not just a model. Try these! see if they contain a reference to the item you were aiming for... http://www.thesoundstation.org.uk/adult_site/Downloads/SoundWave%20Newsletter0507.pdf http://jdmrz24.tripod.com / Jim

http://www.thesoundstation.org.uk/adult_site/Downloads/SoundWave%20Newsletter0507.pdf
Thanks for your help. I got no further. I thought that Soundwave was the proprietary name for the Company making this device. You are suggesting that it is not. You may be right! Blair
Remove SPAMFREE to reply

http://www.thesoundstation.org.uk/adult_site/Downloads/SoundWave%20Newsletter0507.pdf
Not thinking of Bose Wave Technology are you?
www.bose.co.uk