Some positive customer feedback

I've never been able to find a good plumber and no one I knew could ever recommend me one. I do know that good trades people are hard to find and that a black book of quality contactscould be a great way to help regular people, like me!

With this in mind, I have compiled a list of positive customer reviews for a list at

To tradesmen and women, I want to hear from your customers!

The next time you have given someone great service and want other people to hear about it then please send your happy customer to

They should add you to the list with a positive review.

IMPORTANT! This is not a commercial list. No one pays for anything on this site.

This is a free list and is completely user generated. I may include Google adsense advertisements on the side of my pages to cover my hosting costs but the list itself isn't influenced by payments of any kind and will never be.

Reply to
contactdeepslist

I wouldn't submit the details of people I would recommend without asking them first if that was OK. The plumber and decorator I know have got waiting lists for jobs. There is nothing to stop cowboys recommending themselves as far as I can see.

Reply to
DIY