software reset Siemens SE26T252GB/01 dishwasher

Does anyone know how you reset the software on a Siemens SE26T252GB/01 dishwasher. The water does not pump out at the end of the cycle but I think the pump is not blocked and the outlet hose looks OK. The pump does sometimes attempt to turn and move dome water.
I believe you can do a software reset but it is not listed in the instruction manual
Thanks
Graham
Try unplugging it for a few moments.
| Does anyone know how you reset the software on a Siemens SE26T252GB/01 | dishwasher. The water does not pump out at the end of the cycle but I think | the pump is not blocked and the outlet hose looks OK. The pump does | sometimes attempt to turn and move dome water. | | I believe you can do a software reset but it is not listed in the | instruction manual | | Thanks | | Graham |

With some Whirlpools, you do it by holding down the start button for much longer than normal. (It's not a software reset, but a forced wash program abort, which jumps straight to a pump-out and stop cycle.)
--
Andrew Gabriel