Soft close kitchen drawers

Hi - I'd like to put some soft-close kitchen drawer sliders in my existing drawers - you know, the ones that when you go to slam them, they glide in at the last moment, thus preventing damage.
Does anyone know where to get them from and if they are hard to install? Also, an indictaion on what it might cost for about 6 standard drawers would be very helpful!
Thanks for any info - cheers!
Add pictures here
✖
Hi,
I fitted drawer sides which self close, using existing fronts, backs & base. V successful.
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId £26935&ts#502&id005
Cojack

Add pictures here
✖

Great! Thanks Cojack - but can I just ask - how did you know that was the soft-close drawer - from the link you gave, I can't see any mention of it : (
Add pictures here
✖
As I said, I have used them myself.
If you look as the others on:-
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?cId £26935&ts2064
you will see that they use the same little wheel to assist closing and they refer to self-close
Cojack

Add pictures here
✖
Colin Jackson wrote:

The ones I have bought (but not recently, I must admit) have been self-close (ie they will close the last half inch or so, on their own) - they haven't been soft-close.
--
Sue

Add pictures here
✖
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId £31011&tsa881&id050
Add pictures here
✖

Actually - the above is what I went for in the end - I was getting all het up thinking about the number of holes I'd had to drill and the amount of time it'd take to install them - then when I got home - I noticed there was already pre-drilled holes in my kitchen (and I believe this is a universal feature of kitchens) - I literally stuck them in the holes (didn't even need to tighten the screws and within seconds they were fitted!). Great stuff. : ) Although its a bit of a shame they don't come in white to match my kitchen and I wonder if there are cheaper models somewhere else? I need about 26 of them, so I reckon ~£45 is a bit much for a few hinges!
Only downside is that although all the cupboards are perfect, the two top drawers of my kitchen can't be fitted with these as the drawer is too wide for the dampener unit to fit in.
Also on most of my kitchen drawers, the sliding rail slightly obscures the bottom hole, preventing them from being fitted : (
Add pictures here
✖