Small shower enclosure and tray required - any one know any suppliers

I have the need for a shower with tray of 610 by 610 or 700 by 700 max I cannot find anywhere that can do an enclosure for the 610 by 610 tray :( Does anyone know of any suppliers or web links to any ?
Thanks
Jim wrote:

http://www.taps4less.com/PP/Q-825.html
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
http://www.bathroomcity.co.uk/product.asp?pid@8

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Many thanks - had found those already - its the enclosure I'm having trouble finding