Slimpak Cistern

I have to replace a 30+ year old Slimpak low level cistern. The measurements are Height 330mm Width 565mm and Depth 115mm. The height and width are not too critical but the depth is, otherwise the seat will not raise. Moving the pan forward is, unfortunately, not an option. Anyone have any idea whether such narrow cisterns are still available, the narrowest I can find is 150mm which is far too much. The other problem is that most seem now to be for close coupled, which this of course isn't.

Reply to
Keith W

One here at 133mm deep - but I can't find one as slim at 115 either!

One here looks very slim - but no dimensions are given. It may be worth contacting the supplier to ask.

Ret.

Reply to
Ret.

Thanks for that Ret. I also found the 133mm one. I will enquire of the Seagulls one but I was surprised to see that they are based in New Delhi.

Reply to
Keith W

OOPS! Sorry about that - didn't check on the 'contact us' page - and it looked so 'English' !!

Ret.

Reply to
Ret.