Slightly OT: Buying a house

Hi guys
Apologies for being slightly off topic but I thought this as good a place as any to ask. Does anyone know of any web sites for searching for houses for sale that checks ALL estate agents. With the number of estate agents out there these days, seems silly having to check each one in turn.
If anyone knows of anywhere that can search ALL estate agents please tell! :-)
Cheers guys

You could try http://www.rightmove.co.uk/ depending on where you live. It doesn't do all agents AFAIK but in my area it seems to have all the 'majors'
HTH
John

Having recently been through this process my advice would be to use a few wide searches in google such as houses for sale in (wherever). We found this eventually brought up a variety of sites we'd never heard of. It takes a bit of persistence! As mentioned above Right Move is quite useful and one of the ones we used. Channel 4 TV have links to quite a good site - you can search by location and it provides maps. Unfortunately I haven't kept a list of them all. Good Luck. Mark
diy-newby wrote:

Not sure how many it checks but www.upmystreet.co.uk or is it .com has a find houses for sale in the local area function.
--
Malc
You will pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please disregard