Sliding door wardrobes

Does anyone know any companies that sell made to measure sliding wardrobes that can be self assembled?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.deanedirect.co.uk/
Vdkjll wrote:

I bought from them. Not bad but one mirror door was broken on delivery, not their fault except that packaging could have been more protective. Took two weeks to replace.
Found exactly similar but cheaper on the internet after I had placed the order.
Simple installation.
Merryterry wrote:

Thanks for that.
Could you recall where you saw them cheaper
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Cant remember but 'google' it there are loads