Skylight

I am going to rebuild a single story south facing kitchen with a flat roof. I will need to put a skylight maybe two on the roof, mainly for the light. I have googled without much success. I wonder if anyone has any ideas regarding types or any info really. Regards.....

Cant go wrong with a velux.Put one in and had little roofing experience.Did need a bit of a hand from a friend whos a builder to get it in place but was fairly easy.Another wee tip would be if you dont mind getting your hands dirty look out for a second hand one thats in good working order and just refurb it.Velux wanted 220 for my skylight but got one that was painted white on ebay for 80 . A day of scrubbing down with nitromors and steel wool and it looked as good as new,and dont forget the varnish! ;-)
Good luck,
JB
"Jonbhoy" wrote:

OP has a flat roof. I thought that Velux are for pitched roofs?

Mainly they do pitched roof but they also do flat roof stuff.
http://www.above-it-all.co.uk/loft_windows/flat_roof_skylights.htm
JB