Siemens TRV - how to set correctly

Hi,
I have a radiator which has a new Siemens TRV on it. Only id on it as the numbers 29 and 215. Does not seem to work as it should, rather it seems to be either off if I set it to 1, or on if I set it to 2, 3, 4, 5.
I have noticed though that there are 2 small slidable tabs on the side of the valuve...one red and one blue. I guess these allow me to set cut-off temperature or something. Currently they are both slid down to the bottom. Does anyone know what these are for and what I should do to get this TRV to work like any normal TRV should.
--
Regards,

Simon Mc

The knob is to set the room temperature, not the radiator temperature. The radiator will heat up and cool down, depending if the room is above or below the selected temperature.

They are used to limit rotation of the knob, if you want to prevent it being set to the highest or lowest positions.
--
Andrew Gabriel