Shower turns itself back on

Hi all,

Lefroy Brooks shower - turns off with a lever. When it is left off, sometimes the lever moves back enough for the shower to come back on.

When in the off position, the lever still feel 'springy' - I don't recall it being like that before.

Anyone got any ideas about what needs doing?

TIA

Oliver

Reply to
Oliver

It would help if you give more information ie is it worked off the hot water system or an electrical shower what make type etc.

Works off the hot water system. This model:

The top lever in the pic turns the flow on and off. Sometimes the lever moves back sufficiently by itself for the shower to partially come on again.

Reply to
Oliver

It might require a new seal kit, but I`m not an expert.

Try this link below for help.