Shower pumps

We are considering a new bathroom into which we wish to fit a shower pump. The pump would be gravity fed with a head of about 3m assuming it to be at bath floor height.
Our water is heated by a gas-fired AGA and so is always hot. If we haven't done any washing the night before it can be around 70C in the morning.
Does anyone know of a pump that will happily deal with this sort of temperature?
--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Ours ran quite happily from Aga heated water in the last house, I never measured the temperature but like yours it was very hot in the mornings.
Mike