Shower isolating valve - where to put it?

Where is the shower isolating valves normally placed so that it is easily accessible at a later date for maintenance? The pipework for my shower will all be under the floor and in a partition wall so I can't think where to put it.
On 02/05/2013 09:24, clangers snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

What kind of shower?
Tank outlet if all else fails.
Andy
.

Sorry, it's an electric shower fed straight off the mains. There is already an isolating valve on the main pipe that feeds the shower but that also feeds the bath, washbasin etc., and I think a separate isolating valve is necessary for the shower.
    clangers snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk writes:

I have the pipework for mine emerging from the wall under the bath, where there are isolating valves which you access by removing the bath panel (actually, hinging it up in this case, as it hangs on hinges from a piece of 3x2).
--
Andrew Gabriel
On 02/05/2013 10:16, clangers snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. If you need to fiddle with it, you turn the mains off. It's not as if there is a couple of tons of water in a loft tank you'd have to drain first (been there...)
Andy
On Thu, 02 May 2013 09:57:42 +0100, Andy Champ wrote:

How many valves? You start with plural then drop to singular. The obvious is answer is where they are accessible...

Or behind an accessible and removeable access panel.
--
Cheers
Dave.

We already had one under the bath, behind the bat panel, but I added a second even more accessible one next to the shower, one of those chrome 1/4 turn with a screwdriver ones.
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)