shower head - oxygenationg/air driven

Does anyone on here have experience of Raindance AIR overhead showers, Oxygenics - BodySpa Showerhead or similar ? The idea is to introduce air to the water before is comes out of the showerhead which, so the theory goes, will give a better spray. This should use less water which the environmentalists would like or make the most of the pressure available. I have a mains pressure system, not sure of the correct terminology but there is no storage tank. Opinions and experiences would be appreciated. Some of the showerheads I have found on the net refer to flow and pressure (bar). Any idea how I can find this out apart from measuring how much comes out in one minute (seems a bit basic)

TIA Phian

Reply to
Phian