should we replace the electric shower or try to fix it?

Hello,
We stopped using our electric shower at home because it started leaking water from the wall mounted part of it.
After opening it I've found that there's a leak somewhere, not far from the electric connections.
I see the water sprinkling in the circled area in this image:
http://i62.tinypic.com/240ype0.jpg
The shower is a Galaxy Aqua 3000 10.5Kw.
Do you think it's something that could be fixed? or should we look for a new electric shower all together?
thanks,
Giulio
On 22/01/15 10:35, Giulio wrote:

Be interesting to drop an email to Galaxy tech support.

Have you removed insulation material to take that photograph? On my shower (different make) there is a plastic "card" shroud that covers the electrics from possibility of water splash. I'd replace it if you don't at least have that that.
BTW For 10.5Kw that cable looks a bit thin, BICBW.
--
Adrian C