Self leveling and slabs

I'm rapidly approaching the point at which I need to pour the slab for my conservatory base. I've got 4" of insulation down, on top of the usual hardcore/sand blinding topped off with DPC.
Now - I'm about to lay the pipes for the underfloor heating.
Then - I need to know what to specify for the concrete.
I've allowed for 3" as the UHF instructions said. Ideally I'd like to pour the whole thing in one layer, and because of the layout and that I've already built the walls, I'd like it to self level. I'm sure suitable mixes are available which you can just pour 3" thick and leave to set - but what are they called and how do I specify it?
--
Roland Butter :- There\'s nothing like a knob of butter.

snipped-for-privacy@invalidaddress.com says...

barrow it. It's not an easy barrow run as I know from pouring the foundations!
--
Roland Butter :- There\'s nothing like a knob of butter.