Sectional Concrete Garages and insurance premiums

Hi all (again), It seems that a sectional concrete garage from companies like Leofric might be far cheaper option that getting a brick one built (the Leo*** comes in at about 6K for a 10x20 unit, dread to think homw much a Brick built number would come in at)

One think I find is that as a bike owner, I keep getting asked if the bike will be kept in a "Brick Built" garage, does this exclude concrete sectional garages? Is it because these numbers are inherently insecure?

questions alert: Also, how much a brick built one with a pitched room cost? How much does the concrete base cost for the sectional garage? (it needs to be about 11x21 feet, I should think). I was thinking of putting in an "inspection pit" into the garage floor - do these things severely increase the cost of a base build?

TIA for any answers Udhi

Reply to
Me