SDS bits

I have an old Bosch GBH drill. Will it take SDS plus bits or do I have to find dedicated SDS bits? tia

If it takes SDS then it takes SDS - simples. Forget any other characters.
--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Well, except for SDS-max and one other I forget, which are for larger bits, and are all incompatible with each other.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Agreed.