Scribing

I need to build a cupboard against a upvc panel & frame. I'd be grateful for any suggestions on how to scribe a wood panel to the complex shapes involved. It would have been nice to have a full scale drawing/ template of the profile of the upvc panel, but no luck finding one.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave

A profile gauge?

Reply to
Gilbert

Thanks Gilbert. I thought there would be a tool for the job. My only experience of scribing to date, has been kitchen cupboards with a pair of compasses!

Cheers

Reply to
Dave

A Perfect Butt!

Yes, I have one and it is worth every penny...

Of course, if you can't afford one like mine, you can always use a wheel from a chair castor and a pencil.

But, when it comes to such things, it is always worth buying quality and looking after it. Last you a lifetime, that way. Mine hardly shows any sign of wear at all, doesn't wobble and even works upside down, running along a ceiling beam..

Reply to
Palindr☻me