Scribing

I need to build a cupboard against a upvc panel & frame. I'd be grateful for any suggestions on how to scribe a wood panel to the complex shapes involved. It would have been nice to have a full scale drawing/ template of the profile of the upvc panel, but no luck finding one.
Thanks
Dave
Dave wrote:

A profile gauge?
Thanks Gilbert. I thought there would be a tool for the job. My only experience of scribing to date, has been kitchen cupboards with a pair of compasses!
Cheers

Dave wrote:

A Perfect Butt!
http://www.axminster.co.uk/name/butt/sfile/1/jump/0/product-Trend-Perfect-Butt-29314.htm
Yes, I have one and it is worth every penny...
Of course, if you can't afford one like mine, you can always use a wheel from a chair castor and a pencil.
But, when it comes to such things, it is always worth buying quality and looking after it. Last you a lifetime, that way. Mine hardly shows any sign of wear at all, doesn't wobble and even works upside down, running along a ceiling beam..
--
Sue