Screwdriver

Our out of warranty Tefal steam generator iron has started emitting steam from underneath. Instructions state that if this happens the item should not be used but sent back to be fixed. It will cost 12.50 for an estimate? on top of the postage before parts and labour costs. I think that a seal has probably worn so and have found a few outlets for parts. My problem : To get into the guts I need a screwdiver which is like a Torx but Torx is star-shaped. These are sextagonal, allen key type screws with of all things a pin in the center, I have no idea where to get one of these or what they are called.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Tom
--
www.bazjaq.tribalpages.com
password = hamishdog
Bazjaq wrote:

Tom,
Pop down to your local Aldi and they may still have sets of them left in yellow boxes on their shelves - failing that, I believe that you can pick them up from the tool departments of the various 'sheds'.
As an emergency, I have "adapted" by cutting a notch in the centre, a relevant sized, flat bladed screwdiver to fit between the 'indentations' and over the central 'pip'.
Brian G
Brian G wrote:

<http://www.screwfix.com/search.do ;jsessionid=VD4E3QA4YHLVECSTHZPCFFA?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search983> might do it.
Steve

<http://www.screwfix.com/search.do ;jsessionid=VD4E3QA4YHLVECSTHZPCFFA?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search983>
Thankyou both for your time. I will be down to my local Screwfix tomorrow.
Tom