Scratches on window glass

Hi Folks

Now that we've started to see a bit of sunshine, I've noticed a number of scratches on window panes around the house.

They appear to have been caused by someone over zealously trying to remove paint from the glass.

Is anyone aware of any DIY solutions for this?

Thanks johnnysaint

Reply to
johnnysaint

Screwfix do a kit for polishing them out.

Reply to
John

Thanks John. Much appreciated. johnnysaint

Reply to
johnnysaint