Scratches on window glass

Hi Folks
Now that we've started to see a bit of sunshine, I've noticed a number of scratches on window panes around the house.
They appear to have been caused by someone over zealously trying to remove paint from the glass.
Is anyone aware of any DIY solutions for this?
Thanks johnnysaint
Screwfix do a kit for polishing them out.

Thanks John. Much appreciated. johnnysaint