Samsung home telephone

The AC power adaptor for my Samsung Base unit telephone has gone faulty.
It's only two years old but I can't find a replacement anywhere.
Samsung seem to have pulled out of the home telephone market as there's nothing on their website at all about home telephones.
The adaptor has a dual output: 1.9 VDC at 400 mA 2.9 VDC at 150 mA
Anyone know where I may find such a thing?
TIA
Mackem wrote:

The formal answer is that the telephone can only be connected to a BT line if it uses the appropriate Samsung AC power adaptor. Anything else could potentially electrocute some poor BT mechanic working on the line. It may also be that the base unit has a fault that damaged the adaptor - so a new one wouldn't work very long. If the phone is a cordless type, its battery is probably on the way out too..
You could, of course, make one - this is after all "diy".
But, unless this particular phone has a rarity all of its own, I fear the answer is to bin it and buy a new one. Aldi (or Lidl - I always mix the two up) were doing a twin pack of DECT cordless for twenty odd pounds the other day.
--
Sue

Available from Lidl next Thursday - http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20051208.p.Cordless_Telephone_
Have a look on e-bay. There are lots of Samsung home phones. You might get one the same there.