Safety Matting for Outside

I am looking for some sort of soft safety mats/ slaps that I can fit under a climbing frame I have built in the Garden for the kids.
The sort you see in the Playgrounds, that can be fitted in place so the kids can't move it, and will withstand the weather.
TIA --
I am looking for some sort of soft safety mats/ slaps that I can fit under a climbing frame I have built in the Garden for the kids.
The sort you see in the Playgrounds, that can be fitted in place so the kids can't move it, and will withstand the weather.
TIA
Have a web search for safety play mats, using a UK search filter of course, and it should give you few good sites to look through.