Ryobi EMS-2026SC

I'm buying my first mitre saw and have seen this Ryobi model...the specs look quite good. Any of you have any comments/experience (good or bad) on this particular saw? TIA, Jim

All I can tell you is that I have several Ryobi products, Drill, hedge trimmer, chain saw and they are all excelent

All I can tell you is that I have several Ryobi products, Drill, hedge trimmer, chain saw and they are all excelent
B&Q are doing a 10" compound pull saw 120 it will tilt either way. Not sure what make but I saw it at the trade warehouse in Southend
--
regards
dave batter

the quality of their products, several of which I own.
There's a steady stream of B&Q ex-display models on ebay which often go for little over half price.