rewiring garage

Hi
The previous owners have put an electrical supply to the garage. This shares the electric oven's trip switch/circuit. Also the lights and sockets in the garage are on the same circuit, there is no consumer unit in the garage.
The garage has two double sockets and three lights (two outside, and two inside).
I'd like to get it sorted so it is set up to modern regulations. I believe also the garage would need it's own consumer unit.
As a rough guide how much should I expect a quote to be? Labour and equipment.
Thanks
paddle
oops, 4 lights, 2+2=4, calculator playing up ;)
paddle

Is the garage joined to the house or a seperate building?
Adam
ARWadsworth wrote:

<snip>
It is seperate, about 3 to 4 foot away from the side of the house.
paddle