Requirements for new bathroom partition wall.

I'm splitting a bedroom to make a smaller bedroom/dressing room and a new bathroom. What are the requirements (that BCO will pass) in terms of minimum width, sound deadening, insulation etc. for the new partition wall?
clangers snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Don't think there's any minimum size; when I did this the BCO asked for that Rockwool slab stuff you get at Wickes etc.
David
clangers wrote:

Use waterproof grade plasterboard on the walls. When I had my bathroom refitted last year the standard plasterboard panels had all dissolved.
-- JGH
On 13 Jun, 11:35, clangers snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Not really a BC issue, but if it were part a new extension for example, then there is no min width requirement either for the walls or the room, just put some acoustic quilting inside the partition, 12.5mm wallboard each side. Don't worry about thermal insulation as it only applies to structure separating heated living spaces from unheated spaces (eg outside or a garage or loft)
AJ