Request for information: Longshot

Hi, Having picked up a fully working VHS video recorder for a couple of quid from a jumble sale, I am in need of a remote for it. Unit is a Sanyo VHR 291e Would anyone know what the reference number for the remote please or where I could find the information ?
--
the_constructor

http://www.remotecontrols.co.uk/
the_constructor wrote:

Get a "one for all" remote: http://www.oneforall-int.com/index.html Available for pennies on ebay.
They seem to have codes for every conceivable TV/video/DVD, and if they don't have one in the manual (downloadable) then they have excellent phone support, and can often provide codes for unpublished appliances too.
David
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "the_constructor"

Have a look at the CPC/Farnell website, you might be lucky. Failing that, a good universal remote might do all the functions you need.
www.cpc.co.uk
--

Dave

the_constructor wrote:

Try Ebay..its amazing that people with broken (or stolen) recorders often find the remotes will fetch a few quid..

universal remotes are 1 from poundland
NT