replacing old bath taps

I want to keep an old iron roll top bath and have it resurfaced. The cold tap has been leaking for years and they aren't very pretty so I was going to replace the taps. A quick look around and I can find no bath taps available at all which are fitted onto the vertical inside face of the bath (One hot, one cold, no shower). So questions as follows:
Anyone know who might supply a tap for mounting on the vertical inside of a bath?
Would it be possible to adapt a tap for wall mounting to the bath side? I really just need a pair of taps with back nuts after all.
If I need to remove, restore and reuse the old taps how do I go about descaling/ reseating/ repairing them. Is it something I could easily do one dark winters evening at the kitchen table?
Thanks,
Tim w

I just found these:
http://www.smrbathrooms.co.uk/acatalog/Bristan-1901-Traditional-Taps.html