Replacement Stair Spindle

Hi I need to find a reaplcement stair spindle similar to the one shown on here

So far I havent been able to find one that matches. Does anyone recognise this make/style or know where I could go to try and track down a reaplcement? Thanks for your help Roger.

Reply to
Roger

Any decent woodturner would make you one using a copylathe. I found a firm near Spitfire Quay in Southampton that did mine for me.

Reply to
Ian