Replacement Aerator

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement aerator for a kitchen tap? I've seached online and at local hardware stores but no-one seems to stock them.

The idea is to reduce water flow for 2 reasons. The first is to minimise pressure drop as we have a combi boiler and don't need full flow in the kitchen. The second is to minimise splashing in the kitchen sink as the mains pressure is a little forceful.

Cheers Andy Mc

Reply to
andymacca