Replace fuse wire with a trip switch in consumer unit

I've got a consumer unit which has the old fuse wire in a block business. I'd like to replace the fused blocks with a trip switch in their place. Is this possible to do? If so, where can I buy them from?

They also sell them in B&Q.
Scuzzle.

The OP needs to check that he has got a Wylex fuse box of course. There are many old fuse boxes where replacement for fuses to MCBs are not available.
Adam
Wow, these look great! Does anybody know if they make these for the MEM consumer units? Is it not a good idea to fit the Wiley MCB's into a MEM consumer unit, or is it a case that they simply will not fit?
Thanks,
Will.