Repairing Driveway

My black tarmac drive is basically sound but could do with patching on the edges by the kerb and manholes. Any recommendations for repair tamac and black colouring to finish? Patrick
On Mon, 28 May 2007 13:37:39 +0000, Patrick wrote:

=================================Most DIY places (Wickes, B&Q etc.) sell bags of cold patching tarmac so just buy what you need and follow the instructions. It doesn't usually need additional colour - it's already black.
Cic.
--
Using Ubuntu Linux

try and get some tubs of "UltraCrete" its cold tar patch and is supposed to be approved for use on te highways, we use it a work and its ok, but take plenty of time packing it down to get a good finish, its not too expensive either.