Repair to Pressure Hose

Probably a tri point torx.

I want a tiny one. :((

Reply to
EricP

Greetings from Norfolk

I have a Kracher 232 pressure hose, which today started leaking (water) from the area of the pump. Having examined it I cannot determine the type of screw used to hold the two parts of the housing together, it appears to be a three point star formation, but I cannot see far enough into the holes to determine. Can anybody assist, and if it is an 'odd' screw, where can I get an appropriate 'screwdriver'

Many thanks in anticipation.

-- Richard.

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated" Poul Anderson

Reply to
Richard Wrigley

Put the following set (

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Greetings from Norfolk

Many thanks, I have a similar set, not quite so complete The thing is that the 'active' bit of the 'screwdriver' would not reach the screw head - it is deep in a well, which is about 5 mm dia.. This is a mojor part of the problem

-- Richard.

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated" Poul Anderson

Reply to
Richard Wrigley

I had this problem once and had to weld the driver bit to a short length of steel bar.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

Assuming you can undo it, it is unlikely you will be able to get any parts for it.

Dave

Reply to
david lang