Repair to Pressure Hose

Greetings from Norfolk
I have a Kracher 232 pressure hose, which today started leaking (water) from the area of the pump. Having examined it I cannot determine the type of screw used to hold the two parts of the housing together, it appears to be a three point star formation, but I cannot see far enough into the holes to determine. Can anybody assist, and if it is an 'odd' screw, where can I get an appropriate 'screwdriver'
Many thanks in anticipation. -- Richard.
"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated" Poul Anderson
On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:28:12 -0000, "Richard Wrigley"

Probably a tri point torx.
I want a tiny one. :((

Put the following set (<5) in your toolbox and you will be able to open most things, except mobile phones - they require an even smaller torix!
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 0193&ts3575&id983
Peter
Greetings from Norfolk
Many thanks, I have a similar set, not quite so complete The thing is that the 'active' bit of the 'screwdriver' would not reach the screw head - it is deep in a well, which is about 5 mm dia.. This is a mojor part of the problem
-- Richard.
"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated" Poul Anderson

be
at

I had this problem once and had to weld the driver bit to a short length of steel bar.
Rob Graham
Richard Wrigley wrote:

Assuming you can undo it, it is unlikely you will be able to get any parts for it.
Dave