Repair chipped Paint on Washing Machine

What would be the best kind of stuff to repair some chipped paint on my washing machine.
I thought I might use a dab of some sort of enamel paint, but now thinking the finished result might actually look worse than having the chips showing?
Is there some product whereby I could almost invisibly repair the damage?
Ed
In my experience it is almost impossible to match the enamel with any aftermarket chip repairs kits (which tend to be rather expensive). Over time the enamel will fade with sunlight, heat, cleaning products etc etc. So I'd just buy a small tin of (white?) enamel and carefully apply it with a nice soft brush. It's better to apply several coats to build up the depth of enamel rather than one blob ... allowing sufficient time in-between each coat for the coat to dry.
Ash
On 07/08/09 12:21, Ash wrote:

or maybe a spray, like they do on scratched car body work?

I got a spray once ... still have the darn thing ... tried it once and it looked cream in comparison to the fridge door it was meant to match
http://www.badewannenreparaturen.de/technisches-merkblatt/reparaturset.pdf
Try
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/Consumables/Touch+Up+Stick+10ml/d20/sd2711/p78602> On 07/08/09 12:21, Ash wrote:

On 08/08/09 16:26, Gel wrote:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/Consumables/Touch+Up+Stick+10ml/d20/sd2711/p78602>
Yeah, thats wot i think might be gud eh?

You could try Tipex, Ed. Tipex liquid paper is the only thing that, sort of, stays white enough when applied to any surface. To keep it more water resistant, buff a coat of bees wax on top, after the Tipex dries out completely.
BigWallop wrote:

Nail polish. Depending on fashion... it'll be just your luck to find that white nail polish is SO uncool now :-)
A L P