Repair ceramic tiles

Any ideas about how best to repair small chips etc? I was thinking that Araldite would do it, but the tiles are white and I can't find any white Araldite. Regards, Andy
You could try araldite with a little white gloss mixed in it

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Don't be a lazy sod! Chisel out the tile and replace it!
Assuming you have or can get a spare.
Mike