rendering a wall: Lime or admixture?

I've recently completed a block retaining wall in my garden that I now want to render. In the past, I have gone the traditional route and used 50/50 sand, cement and lime. However, last week whilst in Toolstation, I purchases a 5 ltr container of Evermix 3 in :
Does anyone have any experience to know if this is an adequate substitute for lime?